Please wait until you receive an email from AFerry confirming that you can apply the procedure below.
- Identify your original Grandi Navi Veloci booking reference number which will be your credit note number (e.g. 00001234567 in the below example):
- Connect to www.gnv.it and start a new booking.
- In the 'payment' step, paste your Grandi Navi Veloci voucher number (e.g.: 00001234567) in the field "Promotional coupon" at the bottom left of the screen and click on the 'enter' button.
- This will discount the amount of your credit note off your new booking.
Please note the following rules:
- The credit note (voucher) must be redeemed and redeemed by 15/10/21.
- The amount of the credit note is equivalent to the amount paid for the original reservation (except travel insurance bought from aferry).
- The voucher (credit note) is nominative, non-transferable.
- In the case of a ticket with more than one participant, the reservation holder must be present for the new trip.
- The voucher amount (credit note) can only be used as a whole for a new booking.
- If the new trip is more expensive than the original trip, customers will have to pay the difference in price (e.g. most expensive cabin type available).
- Departures for 2021 are not yet available for the redemption of credit notes. Please check regularly.
- For more information regarding credit note expiry dates and travel dates, visit our Grandi Navi Veloci Travel Advice article