To redeem your credit note with Moby, Tirrenia or Toremar please follow the steps below:
- Connect to www.mobylines.com and start a new booking by selecting destination, one way or return, routes and times, in the booking engine on the left part of the screen and click on the 'search' button. Select your new trips.
- In the 'Price' step, paste your Moby (or Tirrenia or Toremar ferry) credit note (e.g.: PPJB8FVB7J) in the field "You' ve got a discount code? Please insert here" at bottom right of the screen and click on the 'apply' button (see screenshot below).
- This will discount the amount of your credit note off your new booking.
Please note the following rules:
- A credit note generated by the purchase of a MOBY ticket will only be redeemed on MOBY departures (same principle for a TIRRENIA or TOREMAR ferry ticket).
- The credit note is issued separately for each ferry company (e.g.: outward Moby ferry company and return Tirrenia ferry company: two different vouchers are issued)
- The credit note must be redeemed before the 31/12/20
- The credit note can be used for departures before 31/12/2021
- The credit note can be discounted on a subsequent ticket to any MOBY destination (same principle for a TIRRENIA or TOREMAR ferry ticket)
- The credit note can be used in a lump sum for tickets with a value lower or higher than the credit note itself (net of insurance and booking fees)
- If the amount of the new ticket is higher than the credit note, payment of the difference will be required
- The credit note can only be used to obtain a reduction on a new MOBY/TIRRENIA/TOREMAR ticket, not on a modification
- The credit note is awarded to the holder of the original ticket and is not transferable to a third party