This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Corsica Linea ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? - Coming soon
Other popular questions:
Is my ferry still going ahead?
- Algeria routes: All crossings cancelled until 14/04/2021. Your alternatives are 12 months to postpone and make a new trip from the date of purchase of the ticket or cancellation free of charge
- Tunisia routes: All crossings cancelled until 18/04/2021. Your alternatives are 12 months to postpone and make a new trip from the date of purchase of the ticket or cancellation free of charge. Due to the current health crisis and following government decisions on the closure of the borders between France and the non-Schengen area, the CTN has suspended its crossings France <-> Tunisia until 18/04/2021 Passengers having reservations on these departures will be able to modify, without modification costs, their travel dates on departures close to the Italy <-> Tunisia line. However, depending on the travel period chosen, a price adjustment may possibly be applied.
- Corsica routes: The mandatory test system decreed by the Prefect of Corsica and the Corsican Regional Health Agency for all passengers over 11 years old in the Continent → Corsica direction set up in December 2020 was modified on February 3, 2021, for all trips from February 06 to March 07, 2021: Thus, each passenger bound for Corsica must: have carried out an RT PCR test only for Covid-19 (negative), carried out less than 72 hours before departure. '' this sworn declaration confirming that he has fulfilled the obligation to test, that he does not present symptoms of Covid-19 infection and that he is not aware of having been in contact with a confirmed case, within 14 days of travel. We inform you that boarding in Marseille will be refused to passengers who do not meet the criteria defined and required above We inform our passengers that for operational reasons related to the health situation, our fleet plan is adapted as follows to from Monday to January 11 and until Sunday February 14: Marseille ↔ Ajaccio: all week, excluding Saturday Marseille ↔ Bastia: all week, excluding Saturday Marseille ↔ Ile-Rousse: twice / week (departure from Marseille on Mondays and Wednesdays) CORSICA linea customer service will inform passengers affected by canceled crossings, and offer them alternative solutions
Catering on board
Bars and restaurants on board our ships are currently closed until 20/01/21.
- However, the snacks remain open on all ships and continue to offer the usual formulas, for sale to take away.
- Breakfast is also available for take out only in the bars on our ships.
- From 18/12/20 the catering offer will change: in addition to the snack offer, take-away meals will also be available in our restaurants. This service will be provided as always, in strict compliance with the sanitary protocol. For the Dinner Service: snacks + “open” restaurants with take-out options and closed bars. For the Morning Service: “open” bars + restaurants with take-away express formulas and closed snacks.
If you entered your mobile phone number* when you made your reservation, you will receive updates by SMS if there are any changes, but you can also consult the latest information about Traffic Infos on 09.69.39.72.00.
*French mobile phone numbers only.
Information about my crossing Corsica Linea
What time is the check-in? When do I have to check in?
The most recent check-in times are as follows:
- Foot passengers must arrive 60 minutes before departure.
- Vehicles must arrive 90 minutes before departure.
North African routes (Tunisia and Algeria)
- Foot passengers must arrive 120 minutes before departure.
- Vehicles 180 minutes before departure.
Where is the port? What is the address of the port? How to find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the ports of Corsica Linea: