This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Corsica Linea ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? - Coming soon
Other popular questions:
Is my ferry still going ahead?
- Algeria routes: all crossings cancelled until 31/12/21. If you hold a reservation for travel between 16/03/20 and 31/12/20, you have 18 months to postpone and complete your new trip from the date of departure or you can ask for a refund.
- Tunisia routes: all crossings cancelled until 31/01/21. If you hold a reservation for travel between 16/03/20 and 31/01/21, you have 18 months to postpone and complete your new trip from the date of departure or you can ask for a refund.
- Corsica routes: operational - all passengers traveling between 18/12/20 and 08/01/21, each passenger must have performed a PCR or antigen test on Covid-19, performed less than 72 hours before departure. Passengers will be required to present at boarding at the port of Marseille a declaration of honor confirming that they have fulfilled the obligation of this test. This document will be available on the sites of the prefecture of Corsica and CORSICA linea. Children under the age of 11 and freight drivers are not affected by these provisions. Boarding in Marseille will be denied to passengers who do not meet the criteria defined and required above. If you hold a reservation for travel between 16/03/20 and 08/01/21, you have 18 months to postpone and complete your new trip from the date of departure.
Catering on board
Bars and restaurants on board our ships are currently closed until 20/01/21.
- However, the snacks remain open on all ships and continue to offer the usual formulas, for sale to take away.
- Breakfast is also available for take out only in the bars on our ships.
- From 18/12/20 the catering offer will change: in addition to the snack offer, take-away meals will also be available in our restaurants. This service will be provided as always, in strict compliance with the sanitary protocol. For the Dinner Service: snacks + “open” restaurants with take-out options and closed bars. For the Morning Service: “open” bars + restaurants with take-away express formulas and closed snacks.
If you entered your mobile phone number* when you made your reservation, you will receive updates by SMS if there are any changes, but you can also consult the latest information about Traffic Infos on 09.69.39.72.00.
*French mobile phone numbers only.
Information about my crossing Corsica Linea
What time is the check-in? When do I have to check in?
The most recent check-in times are as follows:
- Foot passengers must arrive 60 minutes before departure.
- Vehicles must arrive 90 minutes before departure.
North African routes (Tunisia and Algeria)
- Foot passengers must arrive 120 minutes before departure.
- Vehicles 180 minutes before departure.
Where is the port? What is the address of the port? How to find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the ports of Corsica Linea: