This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Corsica Linea ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? - Coming soon
Other popular questions:
Is my ferry still going ahead?
Corsica routes: normal crossings.
Tunisia routes: resumption of crossings on 26/07/20 (Europe-Tunisia) and 02/07/20 (Tunisia-Europe).
Algeria routes: Crossings have been suspended until further notice.
- To date, there is no official information from the Algerian authorities on the date of the effective reopening of the borders.
- A further update is expected in early July 2020.
- In the meantime, Corsica Linea has cancelled its Algeria crossings until 15/07/20.
If you entered your mobile phone number* when you made your reservation, you will receive updates by SMS if there are any changes, but you can also consult the latest information about Traffic Infos on 09.69.39.72.00.
*French mobile phone numbers only.
Can I get a credit note for my Corsica Linea booking?
Credit notes are available for Corsica Linea customers who are due to travel up until 30/09/20.
If you hold a booked ticket for travel from 01/10/2020 onwards the cancellation conditions based on the initial price chosen apply.
When does my Corsica Linea credit note or voucher expire?
Corsica Linea credit notes must be redeemed and travelled within 18 months of the original travel date.
Information about my crossing Corsica Linea
What time is the check-in? When do I have to check in?
The most recent check-in times are as follows:
- Foot passengers must arrive 60 minutes before departure.
- Vehicles must arrive 90 minutes before departure.
North African routes (Tunisia and Algeria)
- Foot passengers must arrive 120 minutes before departure.
- Vehicles 180 minutes before departure.
Where is the port? What is the address of the port? How to find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the ports of Corsica Linea: