This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your GNV (Grandi Navi Veloci) booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Do I need to wear a mask?
Yes. Please check the video below about GNV's Travel Safe measures. GNV have also received the biosafety trust certification from Rina classification agency.
Is my ferry still going ahead?
Yes unless there is an operational notification below (Information subject to change without notice).
Customers affected by the Tunisia quarantine restrictions starting 01/02/21 who wish to cancel their trip can benefit of the following commercial measures:
- Modify their booking for a later date,
- Request a refund (cancellation without penalties up to 4 days from departure)
If you entered your mobile phone number when you made your reservation, you will receive updates by SMS in case of changes.
Can I get a credit note for my GNV booking?
Credits notes are available for GNV customers who hold a ticket booked before the 08/06/20 and who have a travel date until the 31/12/20. The credit note must be used for a new trip before 15/10/21.
If you hold a booked ticket after the 08/06/20, the standard GNV general terms and conditions of sale apply.
When does my GNV credit note expire?
GNV credit notes must be redeemed before the 15/10/21 and the new trip must be made before the 15/10/21.
Information about my GNV crossing
What time is the check-in? When do I have to check in?
The most recent check-in times are as follows:
Domestic travel and travel within the European Community:
- Passengers with vehicle: 2 hours before departure
- Passengers with motorhomes : 3 hours before departure
- Passengers without vehicle: 1 hour before departure
Travel outside the Schengen area and Albania:
- Passengers with or without vehicle: 4 hours before departure
- Passengers with a van: 6 hours before departure
- Passengers with or without vehicle: 5 hours before departure (until 15/10/20).
- Passengers with vans departing from Tanger Med 8 hours before departure (check-in closes 6 hours before departure).
Where is the port? What is the address of the port? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the addresses of the GNV ports:
- Port of Barcelona: Ferry Terminal Barcellona Muelle San Beltrán S/N - 08039 Barcellona. Tel: +34934437139
- Port of Civitavecchia: Terminal Autostrade del Mare, Molo 20. Tel: +39076659631
- Port of Genoa: Piazzale Traghetti Iqbal Masih,5. Tel: +390102094777
- Port of Naples: Piazzale Immacolatella. Tel.+390812523011
- Port of Palermo: Calata Marinai D'italia. Tel: +3909160726162
- Port of Porto Torres: Industrial Porto. Tel: +39079516034
- Port of Nador: Navifret S.A. route du port, B.P. 91 62050 Beni-Enzar by Nador. Tel: +212536608618 /+212536608697
- Port of Termini Imerese: Via Molo Riva. Tel: +39091 60726199
- Port of Tangier Med: Maritime Station. Tel : +212539331693
- Port of Tunis : Port Offices La Goulette
- Port of Sète: Orsetti Maritime Station. Tel : +33467433530