This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your CTN ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Are CTN ferries running as normal?
Tunisia routes: Tunisia routes
Following the new decisions taken by the Tunisian government, we inform you that from 27 October 2021 each passenger will have to present at check-in
- A negative RT-PCR test certificate bearing a QR code maximum 72 hours before arrival in Tunis.
- A voucher for a reservation and payment in a hotel accredited by the Tunisian Ministry of Health for a period of confinement of 07 days for people who have not been vaccinated or who have not completed the vaccination against Covid 19.
- The health and commitment forms that will be generated via this site: https://app.e7mi.tn/travelers/add
- A vaccination certificate (QR Code) issued by the health authorities of the country of residence for vaccinated persons.
Passengers who are exempt from presenting the voucher for a hotel reservation and payment are as follows
- Passengers with a complete vaccination schedule, 28 days for JANSSEN vaccine and 14 days for other types of vaccines before boarding with the obligation to present a certificate issued to this effect by the health authorities of the country of residence.
- Unaccompanied minors (under 18 years of age) or minors accompanying persons vaccinated against Covid-19.
For non-resident passengers arriving in Tunisia within the framework of organised and supervised trips( inclusive Tour):the provisions alreadỳ applicable since 24 April 2021 remain in force.
To this effect, we kindly ask you to take the necessary measures for the application of the above-mentioned measures before the check in .
Can I get a credit note for my CTN booking?
Credit notes are available for CTN customers who have to travel with the CTN until 31/01/21* can benefit from a credit note, of the same value, for their future travels.
*Cancelled sailings from 16/03/20 to 23/06/20.
*Scheduled sailings from 24/06/20 to 31/01/21.
If you hold a ticket booked for travel from 01/02/2021 onwards, the cancellation conditions based on the initial price chosen apply.
When does my CTN credit note or voucher expire?
CTN credits (credit notes) must be redeemed before February 15, 2022, and are non-refundable. High season 2020 or 2021 tickets are valid for high season 2022 and low season tickets 2020 or 2021 for the low season 2022.
Information about my CTN crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
The latest check in times are as follows:
Foot passengers must arrive 60 minutes before departure time.
Vehicles 180 minutes before departure time.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the CTN port addresses :
Port of Genoa: Traghetti terminal, Ponte Colombo.
Port of Marseille: Cap Janet pier, entrance by the NORTH PORTE BEAUSEJOUR ferry terminal (Gate 3)
Port of Tunis La Goulette: vehicles: CTN La Goulette car centre. Pedestrians: Maritime Station.
Port of Zarzis: TBA