This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your CTN ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? Coming soon.
Other popular questions:
Are CTN ferries running as normal?
Customers affected by the Tunisia quarantine restrictions starting 01/02/21 who wish to cancel their trip have 2 options:
1. Modification of the ticket without modification costs
2. Convert the amount of the ticket not traveled into a credit note voucher valid for 1 year.
If you entered your mobile phone number * when making your reservation, you will receive updates by SMS in the event of a change, but you can also consult the latest information concerning Traffic Info at 09.69.39.72.00.
* French mobile phone numbers only.
Can I get a credit note for my CTN booking?
- Credit notes are available for CTN customers who have to travel with the CTN until 31/01/21* can benefit from a credit note, of the same value, for their future travels.
- *Cancelled sailings from 16/03/20 to 23/06/20.
- *Scheduled sailings from 24/06/20 to 31/01/21.
- If you hold a ticket booked for travel from 01/02/2021 onwards, the cancellation conditions based on the initial price chosen apply.
When does my CTN credit note or voucher expire?
CTN credit notes must be redeemed within 18 months of the original travel date.
Information about my CTN crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
The latest check in times are as follows:
- Foot passengers must arrive 60 minutes before departure time.
- Vehicles 180 minutes before departure time.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the CTN port addresses :
- Port of Genoa: Traghetti terminal, Ponte Colombo.
- Port of Marseille: Cap Janet pier, entrance by the NORTH PORTE BEAUSEJOUR ferry terminal (Gate 3)
- Port of Tunis La Goulette: vehicles: CTN La Goulette car centre. Pedestrians: Maritime Station.
- Port of Zarzis: TBA