This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Fjord Line ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I request a credit note? Coming soon.
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? Coming soon.
Other popular questions:
Are Fjord Line ferries running as normal?
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes, but you can also check the latest information regarding Fjord Line Travel updates here and operational updates here.
Can I get a credit note for my Fjord Line booking?
All customers that are due to travel with Fjord Line up until 31/07/20* are eligible to receive a credit note, of the same value, for future travel. The credit note must be redeemed by 01/12/20 and travelled by 31/12/21.
*Anyone who has booked a journey that cannot be carried out due to a canceled departure, as a general rule, is entitled to a credit note.
If you are travelling outside of this period then standard Fjord Line Terms and Conditions apply.
When does my Fjord Line credit note or voucher expire?
Fjord Line credit notes must be redeemed by 01/12/20 and are valid for travel until 31/12/21.
Information about my Fjord Line crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
- Check-in opens 120 minutes before departure.
- Guests with and without a vehicle should arrive at least 60 minutes before departure.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for Fjord Line:
- Port of Bergen: Hurtigruteterminalen, Nøstegaten 30, 5010 Bergen, Norway, GPS 60.392069, 5.311952. Tel: +47 51 46 40 99, Tel check-in +47 928 73 313.
- Port of Hirshals: Nordsøterminalen, Containerkajen 4, 9850 Hirtshals
Denmark, Tel: +45 979 63 000
- Port of Kristiansand: Kristiansand fergeterminal, Vestre Strandgate 31, 4611 Kristiansand, Norway, GPS 58.144129, 7.985240. Tel: +47 51 46 40 99, Tel check-in: +47 480 27 609.
- Port of Langesund: Langesund fergeterminal, Kongshavn 8, 3970 Langesund, Norway, GPS 59.006, 9.7470. Tel: +47 51 46 40 99, Tel check-in +47 966 40 764.
- Port of Risavika (near Stavanger): Risavika havn, Utenriksterminalen Kontinentalveien 31, 4056 Tananger, Norway, GPS 58.920986, 5.582556. Tel: +47 51 46 40 99, Tel check-in +47 928 73 311.
- Port of Sandefjord: Sandefjord fergeterminal, Tollbugata 5, 3210 Sandefjord, Norway, GPS 59.126800, 10.228089. Tel: +47 51 46 40 99, Tel check-in +47 940 09 140.
- Port of Strömstad: Strömstad fergeterminal, Torskholmen, Uddevallavägen 3, 452 31 Strömstad, Sweden, GPS 58.933697, 11.169850. Tel: +47 514 64 099, Tel check-in: +47 940 03 827