This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Trasmediterranea booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I request a credit note? Coming soon.
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? Coming soon.
Other popular questions:
Is the use of face masks mandatory?
The use of a mask covering your nose and mouth is mandatory for all users of maritime transport. It is not necessary to wear masks when inside your cabin.
Your safest trip with Trasmediterranea
Your safety, that's the priority. That's why we show you all the measures that Trasmediterranea has implemented in its fleet against COVID-19. We want you to travel in peace, comfort and... ...and above all, safe!
Are Trasmediterranea running as normal?
- Sailings to Algeria cancelled until 31/08/20.
- Sailings to Morocco cancelled until 31/08/20.
- Other routes: operational.
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes.
Can I get a credit note for my Trasmediterranea booking?
All customers holding a Trasmediterranea reservation between the 15/03/20 and the 30/06/20* are entitled to a credit note of the same value for a future trip.
If you hold a ticket booked for travel from 01/07/2020* onwards, the standard cancellation conditions of Trasmediterranea apply.
* Please check the exceptions below:
- All customers holding a Trasmediterranea reservation between the 15/03/20 and the 31/12/20 are entitled to a credit note of the same value for a future trip.
- Customers can also request a credit note (voucher) if they decide not to travel regardless of the date of travel or the opening of the borders.
- All customers holding a Trasmediterranea reservation between the 15/03/20 and the 31/08/20 are entitled to a credit note of the same value for a future trip.
- Customers holding a refundable ticket type are entitled to a credit note between the 15/03/20 and the 31/12/20.
When does my Trasmediterranea credit note or voucher expire?
The credit note must be exchanged and the new journey made within 1 year from the date of travel of the original ticket.
Information about my Trasmediterranea crossing
What time is Check-in? When do I need to check in?
- Foot passengers: check-in closes 30 minutes before departure
- Passengers with vehicle: check-in closes 60 minutes before departure
- For the port of Tanger Med: check-in closes 60 minutes before departure for all passengers
- For Cadiz - Canary Islands: check-in closes 2 hours before departure for all passengers
If the passenger arrives after the times indicated above, he loses the right to board even if he has a reservation.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the addresses of the Trasmediterranea ports:
Port of Alcúdia: Calle muelle comercial s/n CP 07410. Puerto de Alcudia
Port of Algeciras: Recinto del Puerto. Edif. Área Comercial Planta 1ª C.P. 1120
Port of Almería: Muelle de Ribera s/n C.P. 04002
Port of Arrecife: Estación Marítima, avenida de los mármoles. CP 35500
Port of Barcelona: Muelle de San Beltrán s/n C.P. 08039
Port of Cádiz: Muelle Marqués de Comillas- amp- S/N C.P. 11006
Port of Ceuta: Ceuta Muelle Cañonero P.O. Box 51001
Port of Ciutadella: Commercial Port Son Blanc CP 07760
Port of Gandia : Andenes del Puerto s/n
Port of Ghazaouet: N98, Ghazaouet, Algeria
Port of Ibiza: Ibiza Ciudad, C/ Des Botafoc s/n CP 07800
Port of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria: Plaza Mr. Jolly, s/n. CP 35008
Port of Mahón: Cos Nou, nº6. CP 07701
Port of Málaga: Recinto del Puerto Local E-8 P.O. Box 29001
Port of Melilla: General Marina, 1 P.O. Box 52001
Port of Nador : FERRIMAROC S.A B.P. N° 96 - 62050 BENI ENSAR NADOR
Port of Oran: Block G3, Residence les Géraniums, Boulevard Du Millénium Hai Khemisti, Oran, Algeria
Port of Palma de Mallorca: Estación marítima nº2; Muelle de Peraires y Muelles comerciales (Muelle Viejo) Camino de la escollera, s/n
Port of Puerto del Rosario, Fuerteventura: Calle León y Castillo, 58 C.P. 35600
Port of Santa Cruz de La Palma: Estación Marítima del Puerto Local, 1. P.O. Box 38700
Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Estación Marítima, Edificio Puerto Ciudad s/n - 38001 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Port of Tanger Med: SAS-4 (vehicle access); Maritime Station (pedestrian access)
Port of Tanger Ville City: BOVAPES, Office building, 17 Bd Mohamed V 5th floor, 30,31,32
Port of Valencia: Muelle de Poniente s/n. CP 46024
Port of San Antonio (Ibiza) : Estación marítima del puerto de San Antonio s/n