This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Viking Line ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
What are the preventive measures taken by Viking Line to prevent the Covid-19?
Viking Line became the first shipping company in the world to be verified by the accredited classification society DNV GL in accordance with its My Care methodology. This verification affirms the company's capability to manage and prevent infection risks, including COVID-19. Find out more details here.
Are Viking Line ferries running as normal? can check the latest information regarding Viking Line Travel updates.
Please check Viking Lines' latest travel updates or by phone: +3589123574.
Can I get a refund for my Viking Line booking?
Tickets for cancelled journeys during the Covid-19 period can be cancelled at no additional cost.
Outside of this period, Viking Line general teems and conditions apply.
Information about my Viking Line ferry
What time is Check-in? When do I need to check in?
The check in times for Viking Line routes are as follows:
- Check-in starts approximately 90 minutes before the departure time.
- Foot Passengers must be at the harbour at least 30 minutes before the departure time, except in Tallinn: 45 minutes before the departure.
- Passengers travelling with vehicles must check-in at the harbour and be ready for loading at least 30 minutes before the departure time, except in Tallinn: 45 minutes before departure.
- Passengers travelling with vehicles with a height of more than 2.40m: 45 minutes before departure
- Viking Line cannot wait for late passengers or compensate the ticket prices. Please do not be late for your sailing.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for Viking Line:
- Port of Helsinki: Viking Line terminal Helsinki (Katajanokka), Katajanokanlaituri 8 (Mastokatu 1), 00160 Helsinki. GPS: N/lat 60°09,841', E/lon: 24°58,113'. Tel: +35891235311.
- Port of Kapellskär: Viking Line terminal, Kapellskär, Viking Line, Kapellskär, 760 15 GRÄDDÖ. GPS: N/lat 59°43', E/lon: 19°04'.
- Port of Långnäs: Viking Line terminal Långnäs, Långnäsvägen 656, 22630 Lumparland, Åland Islands. GPS: N/lat 60° 6' 59" E/lon 20° 17' 51".
- Port of Mariehamn: Viking Line terminal MariehamnHamngatan, 22100 Mariehamn. GPS: N/lat 60° 5' 31" E/lon 19° 55' 44".
- Port of Stockholm: Viking Line terminal in Stockholm (Stadsgården), Stadsgården, Tegelvikshamn, SE-11630 Stockholm. GPS: N/lat 59° 18' 54,2", E/lon: 18° 5' 45,37".
- Port of Tallinn: terminal A, AS Tallinna Sadam, Sadama 25, 15051 Estonia.
GPS: N/lat 59˚26´38´´ E/lon: 24˚45´37´´.
- Port of Turku: Viking Line terminal Turku, Ensimmäinen Linja, 20100 Turku.
GPS: Lat 60°26.0298', lon: 22°13.3030'.
For further information about the port facilities please check here.