This article tells you how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Tallink and Silja Line ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
What are the preventive measures taken by Tallink and Silja Line to prevent the Covid-19?
Tallink and Silja Line are doing everything to make your cruise experience as comfortable as possible. All the instructions and recommendations of each port countries’ authorities are being followed strictly. Numerous actions have been executed to make sure safety onboard is on the highest level. The total amount of passengers has been decreased, cleaning processes are intensified all around vessels and terminals, restaurants and shops have limitations for entries and entertainment onboard is organized so that everyone has something to enjoy – within safe distance from others. Find out more details here: https://www.tallinksilja.com/travel-safely
Below is a video by Tallink and Silja Line to reassure passengers about sailing safely:
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/427006965" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Are Tallink and Silja Line ferries running as normal?
Tallink and Silja Line’s sailing plan and activities are based on the developments of the epidemiological situation in various countries and we are being adapted accordingly.
Currently the majority of Tallink and Silja Line vessels are operating on the Baltic Sea. However some are operating on new exceptional routes for limited time period. Company offers traffic on Helsinki-Tallinn, Helsinki-Riga, Turku-Stockholm, Turku-Tallinn, Stockholm-Riga, Stockholm-Tallinn, Stockholm-Visby, Stockholm-Härnösand and routes to/from Åland islands from Helsinki, Turku, Tallinn and Stockholm.
Please check Tallink and Silja Line’s latest travel updates here https://www.tallinksilja.com/latest-news#corona_virus or by phone: +49 40 547 541 222.
Can I get a refund for my Tallink and Silja Line booking?
Tickets for cancelled journeys during the Covid-19 period can be cancelled at no additional cost.
Outside of this period, Tallink and Silja Line general terms and conditions apply.
Information about my Tallink and Silja Line ferry
What time is Check-in? When do I need to check in?
The check in times for Tallink and Silja Line routes are as follows:
• Check-in at port starts 90 minutes before the departure time. Online check-in opens 24 hours prior to departure time.
• Foot Passengers must be at the harbour at least 30 minutes before the departure time. Recommended time is 1 hour.
• Passengers travelling with vehicles must check-in at the harbour and be ready for loading at least 1 hour before the departure time, except passengers travelling from Stockholm to Mariehamn 1.5 hours before departure.
• Reservations for passengers arriving late will no longer be valid. No refund will be made for unused tickets. Passengers arriving by train or regular bus service may exceptionally be accepted on board if the situation allows.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for Tallink and Silja Line:
• West Harbour Terminal 2 (T2): Tyynenmerenkatu 14, 00220 Helsinki. Ships operating: Tallink Shuttles Star and Megastar depart from the new Helsinki West Harbour Terminal 2.
• West Harbour Terminal 1 (T1): Tyynenmerenkatu 8, 00220 Helsinki. Ships operating: Silja Europa starting from 12.06.2020 and Victoria I 08.06.-31.08.2020.
• Olympia Terminal: Eteläsatama (South Harbor), Olympiaranta 1, 00140 Helsinki. Ships operating: Silja Serenade & Silja Symphony.
• D-terminal: Lootsi 13 10151 Tallinn. The address of car check-in is Uus-Sadama 19/23. Ships operating: Star, Megastar, Silja Europa, Baltic Queen and Victoria I.
• Värtahamnen: Hamnpirsvägen 10, 11574 Stockholm. Ships operating: Silja Serenade and Silja Symphony, Baltic Princess and Galaxy, Baltic Queen and Victoria I, Romantika and Isabelle.
• Riga Passenger Terminal: 3a Eksporta Str., Riga, LV-1010. Ships operating: Isabelle and Romantika, Silja Serenade until 9.1.2021
• Turku Harbour: Linnankatu 91, 20100 Turku. Ships operating: Baltic Princess & Galaxy.
• Mariehamn Terminal: Västra hamnen, Mariehamn, tel. +358 18 16 179. Ships operating: Silja Serenade and Silja Symphony, Baltic Princess (day departure bound for Turku) and Galaxy (day departures bound for Stockholm), Baltic Queen and Victoria I.
• Långnäs Terminal: Lumparland, Långnäs. Tel. +358 18 34 900. Ships operating: Baltic Princess (night departure bound for Stockholm) and Galaxy (night departure bound for Turku).
• Tallinn Muuga: Põhjaranna tee 24, Muuga 74115. MS 7, Berth 14, tel +372 5194 1225. Ships operating: Sea Wind.
• Helsinki Vuosaari: Seilorinkatu 5, 00980 Helsinki, tel. +358 9 310 33 794. Ships operating: Sea Wind.
• Paldiski: Lõunasadama tee 11, 76806 Paldiski, tel. +372 631 8800. Ships operating: Regal Star and Sailor.
For further information about the port facilities please check here.