This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Brittany Ferries ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Do I need to wear a face mask to travel?
Yes. Masks must be worn at all times when in public areas of the ports and ships. Below is a video by Brittany Ferries to reassure passengers about sailing safely this summer:
Are Brittany Ferries ferries running as normal?
Brittany Ferries will not be carrying foot passengers from 15/09/20 until March 2021.
Commercial Measures for Passengers travelling from the 15/01/21 until the 22/02/21 (inclusive) on both Brittany Ferries’ French and Spanish sailings.
If passengers are ineligible to travel during the period mentioned above either through local lockdown restrictions or because they don’t meet the strict criteria laid down by French and Spanish authorities; they will have the following options:
- Amend their sailing to another date, we’ve suspended amendment fees to help.
- Receive a Credit Note for the value of the sailing which will be valid for 2 years.
- Claim a refund.
Cancelled sailings on Armorique, Bretagne, Connemara & Pont Aven ferries
- Armorique ferry is cancelled from 31/08/20 to March 2021) on the Plymouth-Roscoff-Plymouth route. Affected customers will get automatically a refund for the period September-November, Customer travelling after November will be contacted to chose between a refund or defer their booking to a later date.
- Bretagne ferry is cancelled from 07/09/20 to 22/03/21 on the Portsmouth-St.Malo-Portsmouth route. Affected customers will get automatically a refund for the period September-November, Customer travelling after November will be contacted to chose between a refund or defer their booking to a later date.
- Barfleur ferry will no longer operate Poole-Cherbourg-Poole until March 2021.
- Kerry ferry will no longer operate Roscoff- Rosslare route from 07/09/20. Customer affected will be contacted to chose between a refund or defer their booking to a later date.
- Connemara ferry will no longer operate from 07/09/20 Portsmouth-Cherbourg and Portsmouth-Le Havre). Affected customers have been automatically transferred to Portsmouth-Caen-Portsmouth sailings as follows. If these are unsuitable, passengers have the option to cancel and receive a refund or defer their booking to 2021.
- Brittany Ferries crossings until November 2021 are now open.
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes, but you can also check the latest information regarding Brittany Ferries Travel updates here.
Can I get a credit note for my Brittany Ferries booking?
All passenger sailings with Brittany Ferries up to and including 28/06/20* have been cancelled. Customers who were due to travel on these sailings or on other sailings cancelled by Brittany Ferries will have their bookings cancelled and automatically receive a credit note, of the same value, for future travel.
If you are travelling outside of this period then standard Brittany Ferries Terms and Conditions apply.
When does my Brittany Ferries credit note or voucher expire?
Brittany Ferries credit notes are valid for travel for 2 years.
Information about my Brittany Ferries crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
Check in closes 45 minutes prior to departure for all routes.
Brittany Ferries recommend you check-in at least 90 minutes before departure.