This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Brittany Ferries ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Are Brittany Ferries ferries running as normal?
Brittany Ferries have resumed some sailings from the 29/06/20*.
- *Portsmouth-St Malo-Portsmouth sailings will resume on the 17/07/20.
- *Portsmouth-Caen-Portmouth sailings will resume on the 12/07/20.
- *Poole-Cherbourg-Poole (ferry=Barfleur) all sailings cancelled until 31/08/20.
- *Portsmouth-Le Havre-Portsmouth (ferry=Etretat) all sailings cancelled until 31/08/20.
- *Portsmouth-Cherbourg-Portsmouth (ferry=Normandie Express) all sailings cancelled until 31/08/20.
- Spanish Services (ferry=Connemara) all sailings cancelled until 31/08/20.
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes, but you can also check the latest information regarding Brittany Ferries Travel updates here.
Can I get a credit note for my Brittany Ferries booking?
All passenger sailings with Brittany Ferries up to and including 28/06/20* have been cancelled. Customers who were due to travel on these sailings or on other sailings cancelled by Brittany Ferries will have their bookings cancelled and automatically receive a credit note, of the same value, for future travel.
If you are travelling outside of this period then standard Brittany Ferries Terms and Conditions apply.
When does my Brittany Ferries credit note or voucher expire?
Brittany Ferries credit notes are valid for travel for 2 years.
Information about my Brittany Ferries crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
Check in closes 45 minutes prior to departure for all routes.
Brittany Ferries recommend you check-in at least 90 minutes before departure.