This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Irish Ferries booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Do I need to wear a face mask to travel?
Irish Ferries advise that you should have a face mask / face covering when travelling.
Can I get a credit note for my Irish Ferries booking?
All customers that are due to travel with Irish Ferries up until 28/09/2020 are eligible to receive a credit note, of the same value, for future travel.
Credit note requests need to be made 72 hours before the original travel date.
When does my Irish Ferries credit note or voucher expire?
Irish Ferries credit notes must be redeemed by 31/12/20 and travelled by 31/12/21.
Credit note redemption need to be completed 72 hours before travelling.
Information about my Irish Ferries ferry
What time is Check-in? When do I need to check in?
The latest check in times for Irish Ferries routes are as follows:
Great Britain / Ireland Routes – latest check-in time
- Travelling with coach – 1 hour before departure
- Travelling with any other vehicle type - 30 minutes before departure
- Travelling on foot or cycling – 30 minutes before departure
France / Ireland Routes – latest check-in time
- Travelling with coach – 2 hours before departure
- Travelling with Motorcycle - 1 hour 30 minutes before departure
- Travelling with any other vehicle type - 1 hour before departure
- Travelling on foot or cycling– 1 hour before departure