This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Wightlink ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? Coming soon
Other popular questions:
Are Wightlink ferries running as normal?
- Portsmouth - Fishbourne route is running with "stay in car" sailings
- Lymington - Yarmouth route will resume on the 17/07/20
- Portsmouth Harbour - Ryde route is currently suspended.
For the latest information please check the Wightlink Travel updates.
Can I get a credit note for my Wightlink booking?
All customers that are due to travel with Wightlink up until 30/06/20 are eligible to receive a credit note, of the same value, for future travel.
If you are travelling outside of this period then standard Wightlink Terms and Conditions apply.
When does my Wightlink credit note or voucher expire?
The credit note must be redeemed and travelled by 31/12/21.
Information about my Wightlink crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
The most recent check-in times are as follows:
- Foot passengers must check in at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Disabled, and Accessible Travel Passengers must check in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Passengers with Vehicles must check-in 30 to 60 minutes before departure.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for Wightlink:
- Portsmouth Ferry Port Address - Gunwharf Terminal - Car Ferry Terminal, Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2LA, United Kingdom.
- Fishbourne Ferry Port Address - Fishbourne Lane, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 4EU, United Kingdom.
- Lymington Ferry Port Address - Lymington Pier Ferry Terminal, Lymington Pier, Undershore Road, Lymington, SO41 5SB, United Kingdom
- Yarmouth Ferry Port Address - Yarmouth Car Ferry Terminal, PO41 0PB, United Kingdom
- Portsmouth Harbour Port Address (foot passengers only) - Portsmouth Harbour Catamaran Terminal, Portsmouth, PO1 3PS
- Ryde Ferry Port Address (foot passengers only) - Ryde Pier Head FastCat Terminal, PO33 2HF, United Kingdom.