This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your DFDS Seaways ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Are DFDS Seaways ferries running as normal?
Yes. If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes, but you can also check the latest information regarding DFDS Travel updates here.
Can I get a credit note for my DFDS Seaways booking?
Credit notes are available for DFDS Seaways customers who are due to travel up to 31/07/20.
Please note that all credit notes must be requested at least 24 hours before the original departure.
If you are travelling outside of this period then standard DFDS Seaways Terms and Conditions apply.
When does my DFDS Seaways credit note or voucher expire?
DFDS Seaways credit notes must be redeemed by 01/09/21 and travelled by 31/12/21.
Credit note redemption need to be completed 24 hours before travelling.
Information about my DFDS Seaways crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
The latest check in times are as follows:
- Dover, Calais, Dunkirk, Newcastle, Amsterdam (IJmuiden), Copenhagen, Oslo - check in closes 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Newhaven, Dieppe, Kiel, Klaipeda - check in closes 90 minutes prior to departure.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for DFDS Seaways:
- Dover Ferry Port Address - Eastern Docks, Dover, Kent, CT16 1JA, United Kingdom
- Calais Fery Port Address - Car Ferry Terminal, 62100 Calais, France
- Dunkirk Ferry Port Address - Terminal Car ferry, Route du petit Denna, Port 5625, 59279 Loon-Plage, Dunkerque, France
- Newhaven Ferry Port Address - Newhaven Ferry Port, Railway Approach, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 0DF, United Kingdom
- Dieppe Ferry Port Address - 7 Quai Gaston Lalitte, 76200 Dieppe, France
- Newcastle Ferry Port - Royal Quays, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE29 6EE, United Kingdom
- Amsterdam (IJmuiden) Ferry Port Address - Felison terminal, Sluisplein 33, 1975 AG, The Netherlands
- Copenhagen Ferry Port Address - Dampfærgevej 30, 2100, Kobenhavn O, Denmark
- Oslo Ferry Port Address - Utstikker II, Vippetangen, 0150, Norway
- Kiel Ferry Port Address - Ostuferhafen 15, 24149 Kiel, Germany
- Klaipeda Ferry Port Address - Central Klaipeda Terminal (CKT), Baltijos ave.40, LT-93239 Klaipeda, Lithuania