This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your P&O Ferries booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Do I need to wear a face mask to travel?
In line with recent government advice, it is now a requirement that all passengers, wear a facial covering when travelling on public transport, which includes ferry travel.
P&O Ferries want to reassure customers that they are doing everything we can to support their customers with your travel plans, in light of the unprecedented health risk in COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Are P&O Ferries running as normal?
Yes. If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes, but you can also check the latest information regarding P&O Ferries updates here.
Can I get a credit note for my P&O Ferries booking?
Credit notes are available for P&O Ferries customers who hold a ticket booked before the 31/07/20.
If you are hold a ticket booked outside of this period then standard P&O Ferries Terms and Conditions apply.
When does my P&O Ferries credit note or voucher expire?
P&O Ferries credit notes must be redeemed and travelled within 12 months from the original date of travel.
Information about my P&O Ferries crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
The latest check in times are as follows:
- Dover to Calais - vehicle check in closes 45 minutes prior to departure, and 60 minutes prior to departure for foot passengers or those travelling with pets.
- Hull to Rotterdam/Zeebrugge - check-in closes 90 minutes prior to departure for all passengers.
- Cairnryan to Larne - check-in closes 30 minutes prior to departure for vehicles, 45 minutes prior to departure for foot passengers or those travelling with pets, and 60 minutes prior to departure for passengers in need of special assistance or those with firearms.
- Dublin to Liverpool - check in closes 60 minutes prior to departure for vehicles, foot passengers, and those in need of special assistance. For those travelling with firearms, check in closes 90 minutes before departure.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for P&O Ferries :
- Dover Ferry Port Address - Eastern Docks, Dover, Kent, CT16 1JA, United Kingdom
- Calais Ferry Port Address - Car Ferry Terminal, 62100 Calais, France
- Hull Ferry Port Address - Hull Ferry Terminal, King George Dock, Hedon Road, Hull, HU9 5PS, United Kingdom.
- Others are listed on the website and under the Information in your booking/account: