This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Color Line ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? Coming soon.
Other popular questions:
Do I need to wear a face mask?
Wearing a mask/face covering is mandatory from 22/08/20 at the ferry terminals and in Danish waters.
Are Color Line ferries running as normal?
- Hirtshals-Kristiansand-Hirtshals & Hirtshals-Larvik-Hirtshals routes cancelled for passengers until the 26/11/20*. *Except for customers who have a valid reason (essential travel) for entering Denmark or Norway.
- Kiel-Oslo sailings cancelled from 28/08/20 until 17/12/20 due to Norway quarantine measures*. *Customers travelling back from Norway to Germany and further away might be allowed to travel.
- Customers affected by the Norway quarantine measures can amend their booking with a future departure in 2020 or 2021 without amendment fees (price difference apply) or get a refund.
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes, but you can also check the latest information regarding Color Line Travel updates here.
Can I get a credit note for my Color Line booking?
All customers that are due to travel with Color Line up until 14/07/20* are eligible to receive a credit note, of the same value, for future travel. The credit note must be redeemed and travelled by 31/12/20.
*Hirtshals-Kristiansand-Hirtshals & Hirtshals-Larvik-Hirtshals routes operate ONLY for Denmark, Sweden and Norway residents who have a valid reason for entering Denmark or Norway. (These restrictions are temporarily in place until 14/07/2020).
If you are travelling outside of this period then standard Color Line Terms and Conditions apply.
When does my Color Line credit note or voucher expire?
Color Line credit notes are valid for travel until 31/12/20.
Information about my Color Line crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
Kiel - Oslo route:
- Guests with vehicles should arrive no later than 120 minutes before departure.
- Guests without vehicles should arrive no later than 60 minutes before departure.
Denmark - Norway routes:
- Guests with and without a vehicle should arrive at least 60 minutes before departure.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for Color Line:
- Port of Hirtshals: Color Line AS, Fergeterminalen Norgeskajen 2, 9850 Hirtshals, GPS: N57° 35.54', E009° 58.0048'
- Port of Kiel: Color Line GmbH, Norwegenkai, 24143 Kiel-Garden, GPS N54° 19.0517', E010° 8.466'
- Port of Kristiansand: Color Line AS, Vestre Strandgate 31, Postboks 82, 4662 Kristiansand, GPS: N58° 8.6692', E007° 59.4909'
- Port of Larvk: Color Line AS, Revet 8, PO box 2002, 3255 Larvik, GPS: N59° 2.4001', E010° 2.9368'
- Port of Olso: Color Line AS, Filipstadveien 25, 0250 Oslo, GPS N59° 54.5855', E010° 42.5338'
- Port of Sandefjord: Color Line AS, Strandpromenaden 20, 3210 Sandefjord, GPS: N59° 7.6466', E010° 13.6844'
- Port of Strømstad: Color Line, Färjeterminalen, S-452 31 Strömstad, GPS: N58° 56.0225', E011° 10.2176'