This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Corsica Sardinia Ferries booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? - Coming soon
Other popular questions:
Is my ferry still going ahead?
Information subject to change without notice.
- France - Corsica routes: operating
- Italy - Sardinia routes: operating
- Toulon - Porto Torres crossings resumed on 26/06/20
- Savona-Bastia crossings resumed on 26/06/20
- Balearic lines - crossings resumed on 01/07/20
- Elba Island route crossings resumed on 17/07/20
- Sicily route: Toulon-Trapani-Toulon line cancelled for the 2020 season
- Savona - Golfo Aranci route cancelled for the 2020 season
- Civitavecchia - Golfo Aranci route cancelled for the 2020 season
If you have recorded your mobile phone number when you made your reservation, you will receive updates by SMS in case of changes or you can check if your sailing will operate here.
Can I get a credit note for my Corsica Sardinia Ferries booking?
Credit notes are available for Corsica Sardinia Ferries customers who are due to travel up until 15/07/20.
If you hold a booked ticket for travel from 16/07/2020 onwards the standard Corsica Sardinia Ferries terms and conditions apply.
When does my Corsica Sardinia Ferries credit note or voucher expire?
Corsica Sardinia Ferries credit notes must be redeemed before 31/12/20 and travelled by 31/12/21.
Information about my crossing with Corsica Sardinia Ferries
What time is the check-in? When do I have to check in?
The most recent check-in times are as follows:
- Foot passengers must check in 30 minutes before departure.
- Vehicles must check-in 60 minutes before departure.
Corsica Sardinia Ferries reserves the right to refuse access to the ferry if the check-in time hasn't been respected.
Where is the port? What is the address of the port? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the addresses of Corsica Sardinia Ferries' ports:
- Port of Ajaccio (Corse du Sud) - Gare Maritime, 20000 Ajaccio, GPS: 41.920928, 8.742714. Tel : +33(0)495507882
- Port of Alcúdia (Spain) - Maritime Station, s/n, 07400 Alcúdia, GPS: 39.835021, 3.138700
- Port of Bastia (Haute-Corse) - Maritime Station F - 20200 Bastia. GPS : 42.704074, 9.454851. Tel : +33 (0)825 095 095 (0,18 €/min)
- Port of Ciutadella (Minorque) - Port Comercial Son Blanc, 07760 Ciutadella de Menorca.
- Port of Golfo Aranci (Sardinia) - Nuova stazione marittima, 07020 Golfo Aranci, GPS: 40.99471, 9.62157. Tel: +3978946780
- Port of l'Ile-Rousse (Haute-Corse) - Gare Maritime, 20220 L'Ile Rousse, GPS: 42.640115, 8.93652. Tel : +33 (0)495604411
- Port of Livorno: Calata Carrara Nuova Stazione Marittima, 57100 Livorno, GPS: 43.55539, 10.30159. Tel: +39586881380
- Port of Nice: Gare Maritime, Port de Commerce, Terminal 1, 06300 Nice, GPS: 43.69306, 7.28691. Tel: +33(0)492004276.
- Port of Piombino (Italy): Piazzale Premuda Stazione Marittima - 57025 Piombino GPS: 42.931416, 10.542068
- Port of Portoferraio (Elba Island): Stazione Marittima 57037 Portoferraio, GPS: 42.8136,10.324488.
- Port of Porto Vecchio (Corse du Sud) - Maritime Station, 20137 Porto Vecchio, GPS: 41.58737, 9.29285.
- Port of Porto Torres (Sardinia): Stazione marittima Porto Torres, GPS: 40.84251, 8.39627
- Port of Toulon : Gare Maritime, 2 av. de l'Infanterie de Marine, 83000 Toulon, GPS : 43.116695, 5.932295, Tel : +33 (0)494411189
- Port of Trapani (Sicily): Maritime station - 91100 Trapani, GPS: 38.0116, 12.51519
- Port of Vado Ligure: (Savona - Italy) Calata Nord - Porto Vado - 17047 Vado Ligure, GPS: 44.2661, 8.44668. Tel: +390192156247