This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Algérie Ferries ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Are Algérie Ferries ferries running as normal?
- Algerie Ferries sailings have been suspended until further notice.
- To date there are no official information from the Algerian authorities on the date of the effective re-opening of the borders.
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes.
Can I get a credit note for my Algérie Ferries booking?
- Credit notes are available for Algeria Ferries customers who hold a ticket that has not been used or only partially used and booked from 01/03/20 until the date of resumption of travel. The credit note is of the same value as the initial ticket and can be used for a new trip before 30/09/21*.
*Changes to trips are free of charge for date changes. Changes of route and facilities are subject to payment of the difference, with the exception of passengers booked on the Genoa-Skikda-Genoa route, who are not subject to payment of the change of route and date fee.
- If you hold a booked ticket for travel from the date of the resumption of the crossings the standard terms and conditions of Algeria Ferries apply.
When does my Algérie Ferries credit note expire?
- Credit notes for Algérie Ferries must be exchanged and the new trip must take place before 30/09/21.
Can I get a refund for my Algérie Ferries booking?
- After the resumption of travel, the refund of unused or partially used tickets could be effective from 01/11/21.
Information about my Algérie Ferries crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
The latest check in times are as follows:
- Vehicles and foot passengers: 240 minutes before departure time.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for Algérie Ferries:
- Port of Algiers : Quai d'Ajaccio - Tel/Fax : (0)22.214.171.124
- Port of Alicante : Maritime Station - Tel : 34.9126.96.36.199 - Fax : 34.9188.8.131.52
- Port of Béjaia : Béjaia Maritime Station - Tel/Fax : (0)184.108.40.206
- Port of Genoa - Terminal Traghetti - Tel : 390 (10) 25.41.513 - Fax : 390 (10) 25.43.916
- Port of Mostaganem : Maritime station - Tel : +213 (0)220.127.116.11
- Port of Marseille - Maritime Station - Tel/Fax : 04.91.91.70.94
- Port of Oran : Maritime Station - Tel / Fax : (0)18.104.22.168
- Port of Valence - Maritime Station : Tel : 34.963.674.606 - Fax : 34.963.674.606