This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your La Méridionale ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Are La Méridionale ferries running as normal?
Cosican routes: Normal operations
Moroccan routes: Cancelled until further notice. Earliest recommencement of service is currently 01/03/21 but only for essential travel. Essential travel is defined as:
- The death of an immediate family member
- Visiting an immediate family member who is dying
- Parents travel to facilitate custody arrangements for their child (ren)
- Summons to court
- Legal or economic inability to stay (eg Visa about to expire)
- Students traveling to school / college
- Medical emergency
- Inevitable work commitments
- Unique diplomatic visits
- High level professional sportsmen participating in organized meetings validated by the Ministry of Sports
In all cases, passengers must complete and present at check-in:
- a declaration form stating the reason for their trip (in French)
- a declaration from indicating that they have no symptoms of illness. (in French)
In addition, returns to the passenger's country of origin are accepted on presentation of the outward ticket.
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes, but you can also check the latest information regarding La Méridionale Travel updates (in French).
Can I get a refund for my La Méridionale booking?
Morocco routes: All customers that are due to travel with La Méridionale to Morocco between 01/02/21 and 28/02/21 are able to cancel their booking and receive a full refund.
For all other dates and routes the standard La Meridionale Terms and Conditions (in French) apply.
Information about my La Méridionale ferry
What time is Check-in? When do I need to check in?
Vehicles and pedestrians must present themselves 60 minutes before departure, except at the port of Tanger Med: 6 hours before departure.
Where is the port? What is the port address? How to find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the addresses of the ports of La Méridionale:
- Port of Ajaccio : Ajaccio ferry terminal. Tel: +33 (4) 95110100.
- Port of Marseille : Marseille Maritime Station, Terminal 1, Arenc, 13002 Marseille. Tel: +33 (0) 491994593 and +33 (0) 491994598.
- Port Porto Vecchio : Quay of Syracuse. Phone: +33 (4) 95700603
- Port of Propriano : Commercial Port of Propriano. Phone: +33 (4) 95760436.
- Port of Tangier Med :
Consult the access maps to the boarding of La Méridionale here .