This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Isle of Man Steam Packet ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I cancel my booking and how much will I be refunded? - see below if travel date is on or before 30/06/20 or if your sailing has been cancelled due to COVID-19 travel restrictions
Other popular questions:
Are Isle of Man Steam Packet ferries running as normal?
No. Currently Isle of Man Steam Packet are operating a reduced schedule. This is expected to remain in place until 23/07/20. For the most up to date information please check the Isle of Man Steam Packet Travel updates
Do I need to wear a face mask to travel?
Yes. From 15/06/20 all Isle of Man Steam Packet passengers* will be required to wear face masks or face coverings whilst in ports or onboard the vessels when travelling.
* Children under the age of three and individuals with a breathing condition, illness, or disability that prevents or hinders them from wearing a face-covering are exempt from this requirement.
Can I get a refund for my Isle of Man Steam Packet booking?
All passengers that were due to travel with Isle of Man Steam Packet up to and including 30/06/20, or have their sailing cancelled by Isle of Man Steam Packet due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, are entitled to a full refund.
If you are travelling outside of this period, or at any other time, then standard Isle of Man Steam Packet Terms and Conditions apply.
Information about my Isle of Man Steam Packet ferry
What time is Check-in? When do I need to check in?
Isle of Man Steam Packet check-in times:
- Foot passengers: check-in closes 25 minutes before departure
- Passengers with vehicle: check-in closes 45 minutes before departure
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the addresses of Condor Ferries ports:
- Douglas Port Address - Isle of Man Steam Packet Company, Sea Terminal, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2RF
- Heysham Ferry Port Address - Isle of Man Steam Packet Company Passenger Terminal, South Quay, Heysham, Lancashire, LA3 2XE
- Liverpool Ferry Port Address - Landing Stage Terminal, Off St Nicholas Place, Princes Parade, Liverpool, L3 1DL
- Belfast Ferry Port Address - Isle of Man Steam Packet Company Terminal, Albert Quay, Belfast, BT3 9HY
- Dublin Ferry Port Address - Dublin Port Terminal 1 (Irish Ferries Terminal), Terminal Road South, Dublin Port, Dublin 1, Ireland, Eircode, D01 W2F5