This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Condor Ferries ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I cancel my booking and how much will I be refunded? - see below if travel date is on or before 03/07/20
Other popular questions:
Do I need to wear a face mask to travel?
In line with recent government advice, it is now a requirement that all passengers, wear a facial covering when travelling on public transport, which includes ferry travel.
Please watch the Condor Ferries 'Travel Safely by Sea" video:
Are Condor Ferries running as normal?
Since 05/01/21, passengers travelling on Condor Ferries must provide evidence of a negative Covid-19 result conducted within 72 hours of travel. The result should be from a PCR or lateral flow test and the receipt presented at check-in on departure. This applies to passengers booked on all routes, except from Guernsey. Condor Ferries will waive any amendment charges for passengers who need to move their travel to a new date.
Please check the latest information regarding Condor Ferries Travel updates.
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes.
Can I get a refund for my Condor Ferries booking?
All passengers that were due to travel with Condor Ferries up to and including 31/07/20 are entitled to a full refund.
No cancellation charges will be applied to any sailings that Condor Ferries have cancelled in response to Covid-19.
If you are travelling outside of this period then standard Condor Ferries Terms and Conditions apply.
Information about my Condor Ferries crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
- Foot passengers: check-in closes 40 minutes before departure
- Passengers with vehicle: check-in closes 60 minutes before departure
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the addresses of Condor Ferries ports:
- Portsmouth Ferry Port Address - Portsmouth International Port, George Byng Way, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 8SP
- Poole Ferry Port Address - The Passenger Terminal, New Harbour Road South, Hamworthy, Poole, Dorset, BH15 4AJ
- Jersey Ferry Port Address - The Elizabeth Terminal, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3NW
- Guernsey Ferry Port Address - White Rock, St. Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 2LL
- St. Malo Ferry Port Address - Condor Ferries Terminal, Gare Maritime du Naye, St Malo, 35400