This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Grimaldi Lines booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Please be aware changes need to be made more than 48 hours before travel and can only make two changes only
Other popular questions:
Do I need to wear a mask?
Yes. In order to ensure the utmost in health safety standards and guarantee the serenity of a safe journey to all passengers, Grimaldi Lines have taken the measures contained in the following video.
Are Grimaldi Lines running as normal?
Customers affected by the Tunisia quarantine restrictions starting 01/02/21 who wish to cancel their trip can ask for a credit note until 15/02/21.
1. Modification of the ticket without modification costs
2. Convert the amount of the ticket not traveled into a credit note voucher valid for 1 year. - http://help.aferry.com/en/articles/4192768-ctn-change-booking-find-information
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes, but you can also check the latest information regarding Grimaldi Lines travel updates here.
Can I get a credit note for my Grimaldi Lines Ferries booking?
All customers that are due to travel with Grimaldi Lines up until 02/06/20* are eligible to receive a credit note, of the same value, for future travel. The credit note must be redeemed within 1 year of the cancelled departure and travelled by 31/12/21.
*until 03/06/20 for Livorno to Sicily
until 04/06/20 for Civitavecchia and Livorno to Sardinia
until 21/06/20 for Italy-Spain
until 25/06/20 for Savona-Barcelona and Tunisia routes
until 30/06/20 for Malta and Greece routes
until 31/12/20 for Morocco routes
If you are travelling outside of this period then standard Grimaldi Lines Terms and Conditions apply.
When does my Grimaldi Lines credit note or voucher expire?
The credit notes must be redeemed & travelled within 18 months from the issue date and can be used for any Grimaldi Lines ferry route available for sale.
Passengers can ask for the refund already after 12 months from the issue of the credit note (and no later than 2 weeks before the credit note’s expiry).
Information about my Grimaldi Lines crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
The latest check in times are as follows:
- At least 90 minutes before departure, for all lines, with or without vehicle.
- Tunisia and Morocco routes: 90 minutes before departure
- Port of Tangier : vans must arrive at check-in 360 minutes before departure.
- Civitavecchia-Porto Torres-Barcelona route (and vice versa): the boarding operations end 30 minutes before departure.
- If the passenger arrive after the indicated times, they would lose the right to board even if they have a reservation.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for Grimaldi Lines:
- Port of Ancona: Via Einaudi, Check in Terminal, 60125, Ancona. Tel: +3907156789
- Port of Savona: Terminal Crociere, Tensile structure area 12, 17100 Savona. Tel: +390198554704
- Port of Barcelona Terminal Grimaldi: Muelle de Costa, s/n, 08039, Barcelona Port.
Tel: +34902531333 or +34935020400
- Port of Brindisi: Discovery Shipping srl, Costa Morena Terminal, c.da Pandi, 72100 Brindisi Tel: 390831548116
- Port of Catania: Grimaldi Catania srl, Via Cardinale Dusmet, c/o Vecchia Dogana
- Port of Civitavecchia: Atlantica S.p.A. di Navigazione, Via Prato del Turco, 1, 00053 Civitavecchia Porto, Terminal Autostrade del Mare, Tel:+39076621621
- Port of Corfu: Patras Travel Shipping Agency P.C., 4 Ethnikis Antistaseos str.,
Corfu, Greece, P.C.: 49100. Tel: +302661021300 / 39112 / 38712
- Port of Igoumenitsa: Nuovo Porto Igoumenitsa: Central Passenger Station, 46100 Igoumenitsa Greece. Tel: +302665024404, Tel: +302665023077
- Port of Livorno: Darsena Toscana Est, Livorno Porto, Viale Mogadiscio,
57123 Livorno. Tel: +390586839409
- Port of Malta: Laboratory Wharf, Telgha Ta Ras Hanzir, Raħal Ġdid, Valletta – Malta
- Port of Olbia: Grimaldi Sardegna, Viale Isola Bianca, Passenger terminal. Tel +3907891835564
- Port of Palermo: Grimaldi Group, Molo Piave, Port Maritime Station. Tel: +39091 6014517
- Port of Patras: New South Port Of Patras. Tel: +302610426000
- Port of Porto Torres: Grimaldi Sardegna, Via Amerigo Vespucci, Porto Industriale, Molo ASI, 07046 Porto Torres. Tel: +39079523688
- Port of Salerno: Grimaldi Euromed s.c.p.a., Via Ligea, West Side Commercial Port. Tel: +390892583148
- Port of Savona: Terminal Crociere, Tensile structure area 12, 17100 Savona Port.
- Port of Tanger Med: Grimaldi Agency Tangier, Stazione Marittima, Tanger Med. Tel: +2120531111111
- Port of Tunis: La Goulette, Grimaldi Tunisie, Zone portuaire 2040 rades.
Tel: +21671735100 or +21671735171
- Port of Venice: Venice Ro-Port Mos S.C.p.A., Terminal Autostrade del Mare, Via dell’Elettronica s.n., Fusina Venezia. Tel: +390415478611
- Others are listed on the website and under the Information in your booking/account: