This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Unity Line ferry booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
Other popular questions:
Are Unity Line ferries running as normal? can check the latest information regarding Unity Line Travel updates.
Please check Unity Lines' latest travel updates or by phone: +48918802909.
What are the preventive measures taken by Unity Line to prevent the Covid-19?
You will find below measures taken by Unity Line to reassure passengers:
Can I get a refund for my Unity Line booking?
Unity Line fares are fully refundable up to 24 hours before travel as per the standard Unity Line Terms and Conditions.
Information about my Unity Line ferry
What time is Check-in? When do I need to check in?
The check in times for Unity Line routes are as follows:
- Passenger and car check-in starts 120 minutes before the planned departure of the ferry.
- The check-in ends: for foot Passengers: 15 minutes before the planned departure of the ferry ; for Passengers in cars: 30 minutes before the planned departure of the ferry.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for Unity Line:
- Port of Świnoujście: Terminal Świnoujście, ul. Dworcowa 1, 72-606 Świnoujście. GPS location: N 53°54'3" E 14°15'33". Tel: +48913216157
- Port of Trelleborg: Terminal Trelleborg, Travemündebron, S-23122, Trelleborg. GPS location: N 55°22'20" E 13°8'54". Tel: +46(411)556990.
- Port of Ystad: Terminal Ystad, Bornholmsgatan 8, Ystad, Szwecja. GPS location: N 55°25'32" E 13°49'48". Tel: +46(411)556900.