This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Balearia booking.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I request a credit note? Coming soon.
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? Coming soon.
Other popular questions:
Is a mask mandatory?
Yes. Balearia have received from Bureau Veritas the certification that its ships and facilities are Covid-19 safe spaces. Please check the dedicated video for more information.
Are Balearia running as normal?
- All routes running except the ones listed below.
- Algeria routes: suspended until further notice, awaiting borders re-opening.
- Morocco - Spain routes: suspended until further notice, awaiting borders re-opening
New route France - Morocco: Sete - Nador - Sete, starting 24/07/20. See list of departures below, with MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS (see below):
- Nador - Sete on 18/08/20 at 17:00
- Sète - Nador on 20/08/06 at 18:00
- Nador - Sete 27/08/20 at 17:00
- Sete - Nador the 29/08/20 at 18:00
- Nador - Sete on 05/09/20 at 17:00
- Sète - Nador the 07/09/20 at 18:00
Please note that if you fail to meet the MANDATORY requirements below for the new France - Morocco route, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BOARD.
Passengers travelling to MOROCCO:
- Have proof of negative Covid-19 PCR test administered within 48h of boarding.
- Have proof of Covid-19 serologic test (proof confirming the presence of antibodies in blood)
- Service intended for passengers with Moroccan nationality and/or Moroccan residency.
- To disembark in Nador, you must complete the health questionnaire issued by the Moroccan authorities and submit it on board the ferry.
Passengers travelling to FRANCE:
- Have proof of negative Covid-19 PCR test administered within 72h of boarding.
- Exclusive service for foreigners in Morocco and Moroccans living abroad.
If you have entered you mobile number when you booked you will be updated by SMS if anything changes, but you can also check the latest information regarding Balearia travel updates here. This service is also available by phone at +34865608423. For the route Sete - Nador - Sete please contact: +33(0)82093367 in France and +212(0)520426070 in Morocco.
Can I get a credit note for my Balearia booking?
All customers holding a Balearia reservation with a travel date between 19/03/20 and 30/09/20 are eligible to receive a credit note valid for 1 year.
If you hold a ticket with a travel date after the 30/09/2020, the standard Balearia Terms and Conditions apply.
When does my Balearia credit note or voucher expire?
Credit notes are valid for 1 year from the date of the cancelled departure.
Information about my Balearia crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
All Balearia routes (except Ibiza-Formentera, Algeciras-Ceuta, Valencia-Mostaganem and Sete-Nador):
- Foot passengers: check-in closes 60 minutes before departure
- Passengers with vehicle: check-in closes 90 minutes before departure
For Ibiza-Formentera and Algeciras-Ceuta:
- Foot passengers: check-in closes 15minutes before departure
- Passengers with vehicle: check-in closes 30 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 240 minutes before departure for all passengers.
- Check-in opens 5 hours before departure in Sete and 6 hours before departure in Nador
If the passenger arrives after the check-in closure, he loses the right to board even if he has a reservation.
Where is the Port? What is the Port address? How do I find the port?
To help you find the port for your ferry, here are the port addresses for Balearia:
- Port of Alcúdia: Muelle Comercial s/n, 07410 Alcúdia, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Algeciras: Maritime Station, Buildings F4 and F23, 11207 Algeciras, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Almería: Muelle de la Ribera, s/n, 04002 , ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Barcelona: Avinguda Moll de Barcelona (Terminal F1 Drassanes), 08039 Barcelona, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Ceuta: Maritime Station, 51001 Ceuta, ES, Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Ciutadella: Port Comercial Son Blanc, 07760 Ciutadella de Menorca, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Dénia: Maritime Station, 03700 Dénia, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Formentera: Maritime Station, 07870 La Sabina, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Huelva: Muelle Sur s/n, Puerto exterior de Huelva, 21810 Palos de la Frontera, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Ibiza: Puerto de Ibiza, Dique Botafoc, Ibiza, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Las Palmas de Gran Canarias, Av. de los Consignatarios, 7, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, ES. +34902100107
- Port of Mahon: Commercial Dock, 07701 Maó, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Melilla: Calle Muelle de Ribera, nº1, 52001 Melilla, ES. Tel: 91 266 02 15
- Port of Mostaganem: Culture Course, 18, Route d'Oran Mostaganem, Algeria. Tel: +213(0)45300071
- Port of Málaga: Estación Marítima 3, room B-05, 29001 Málaga, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Nador: Route del port n25 , Beni-Enzar, Nador, MA. Tel: +212536348326
- Port of Palma de Mallorca: Maritime Station 3, 07015 Palma de Mallorca, ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Sant Antoni: Maritime Station, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany (Ibiza), ES. Tel: +34912660215
- Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Edificio Fred. Olsen-Pol. Industrial Añaza, s/n, 38111 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, ES. Tel: +34902100107
- Port of Sete: Orsetti Maritime Station.
- Port of Tangier Med: Franca Ksar El Majaz Zone, Maritime Station, Tánger-Med Port, Tangier, MA. Tel: +212 539934463
- Port of Valencia: Maritime Station, Moll de la Túria, 46024 Valencia, ES. Tel: +3491 2660215