This article tells your how to make changes to your booking and help you find any information relating to your Eurotunnel booking.
England National travel restrictions – you can only travel internationally for essential reasons
- Whilst national restrictions are in place, you can only travel internationally from England for legally permitted reasons. This does not include holidays.
- From 08/03/21, travellers departing from England to travel internationally must complete a travel declaration form and carry it with them along any evidence supporting the reason for their trip.
- Exemptions to the travel ban include some work, volunteering, education, medical or compassionate grounds and some weddings and funerals.
- Travellers will be required to show the form at the port of departure. It is an offence to enter a port of departure or embarkation point without a properly completed form if travelling internationally. Travellers may be issued with a fixed penalty notice and directed to return home if you do not have a valid reason for travel.
How to make changes to your booking
Here are some helpful articles to help you make changes to your booking if your travel plans change:
How can I redeem my credit note? How do I use my voucher? Coming soon.
Other popular questions:
Are Eurotunnel trains running as normal?
Yes with restrictions until 15/02/21.
Affected customers have 2 options: 1. amend their bookings to an alternative date without amendment fee or 2. request a refund if they hold a booking for a date where the Eurotunnel service has been suspended.
Please check the latest information regarding Eurotunnel Travel updates here.
In order for your passengers to purchase duty free goods at the Eurotunnel terminals after 01/01/21, they will be required to show a QR code and official ID (passport or identity card). The QR code can be generated here: https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/duty-free/
Can I get a credit note for my Eurotunnel booking?
Customers who were due to travel on sailings cancelled by Eurotunnel or no longer willing to travel due to the Covid-19 pandemic are eligible to receive a credit note, of the same value, for future travel within 1 year from the original ticket purchase. The credit note must be redeemed 24 hours before your new departure time.
For further information please check Eurotunnel Terms and Conditions.
When does my Eurotunnel credit note or voucher expire?
Eurotunnel credit notes are valid for travel for 1 year from the date of original ticket purchase.
Information about my Eurotunnel crossing
What time is Check in? When do I need to check in?
Eurotunnel recommend you check-in at least 90 minutes before departure.
Do not check-in early
It is vital that customers check in between 45min and 2 hours before their allocated shuttle time - not earlier.
If customers are more than 2 hours early they will be obliged to pay a supplement of up to £120 and take an earlier shuttle if there are spaces available. Eurotunnel sites are not large enough to allow people to wait for a significant amount of time given the new circumstances.
Where is the Terminal? What is the Terminal address? How do I find the Terminal?
To help you find terminal for your shuttle, here are the Eurotunnel teminal addresses :
- Eurotunnel Le Shuttle UK Terminal, Ashford Road, Folkestone, CT18 8XX, GPS: Latitude: 51.093389 Longitude: 1.119278
- Eurotunnel 62231 Coquelles, GPS : Latitude: 50.936315 Longitude: 1.814964